Wednesday, March 09, 2005

My teachers would be proud....








English Genius
You scored 86% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 77% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!


For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.








My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















You scored higher than 11% on Beginner





You scored higher than 70% on Intermediate





You scored higher than 39% on Advanced





You scored higher than 75% on Expert
Link: The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on Ok Cupid



Quiz courtesy of Rebecca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home