Monday, July 21, 2003

Cool !
Earlier I posted the Our Father and Hail Mary in Sindarin. Well, I found a link that has them in Quenya. Even cooler, these translations were not made by a later writer, but by the Professor himself !

" Átaremma i ëa han ëa · na aire esselya · aranielya na tuluva · na care indómelya cemende tambe Erumande : ámen anta síra ilaurëa massamma · ar ámen apsene úcaremmar sív' emme apsenet tien i úcarer emmen. Álame tulya úsahtienna mal áme etelehta ulcullo : násie : "


"Aia María quanta Eruanno i Héru as elye · aistana elye imíca nísi · ar aistana i yáve mónalyo Yésus : Aire María Eruo ontaril á hyame rámen úcarindor sí ar lúmesse ya firuvamme : násie "


Courtesy of my favorite Tolkien language site, Ardalambion. ( No direct link available- Check under the heading "Corpus Texts Analyzed" )








4 Comments:

Blogger wow power leveling said...

Today is the gold für wow second day of 2009 ,world of warcraft gold it also a mesos special for me .cheap wow gold Because i have cheap maplestory mesos a chance to go to an english speech of LiYang and crazy to learn english follow him . He is a firendly,kindly person who make me feel good.wow gold kaufen What‘s more ,maple story mesos he very confidence .And he make me sure what he can do i also can do,as long as i make a determination and force myself to do it every second,Crazy just like him .wow geld I learn one setence from his book ever :maple story items If you want to succeed always force yourself to do more .I can't agree more with him .wow gold farmen To be honest ,when i was a littel girl i already fall in love with english.But what a pity i am poor in english ,Maple Story Account and it make me feel frustrating .So i want to give up many times ,but i can't as i still love it .So i tell mysefl :if you think you can you can wow leveling,and all your maple story power leveling hard work will pay off.wow power leveling Today i am very happy i can listien this wonderful speech of LiYang. I reap a great benifits from him .maple story money As he say :i am the best ,and every one can do it . world of warcraft power leveling Yes,i belive i can do it if i crazy as he buy archlord gold.Now i want to say :i will never give up.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came to know of it yesterday morning. Bookmarked this and also stumbled upon it. Thanks a lot man. You had some nice ideas in the article. I enjoyed reading it.
--------------------------
Free online poker

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject?
--------------------------
Poker za darmo

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was really hesitant to check out your article the first time I saw the layout of your blog. But I was greatly impressed on the post you have published. This is exactly what I've been looking for.
--------------------------
No deposit bonus

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home