Sunday, February 02, 2003

Two days late, but at least I'm not two dollars short..
My answers to the Friday Five...
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
I don't remember properly. I think it might have been Spiderman, because he seems to have been more angst-ridden than some of the others. None of the female superheroine impressed me much. And of course, I read The Lord of the Rings for the first time when I was 10, and The Silmarillion when I was 12. Who needs Wonder Woman when you've got Éowyn and Lúthien ?

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
I wanted to not be pestered by the other kids. Never happened until my freshman year of college.

3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
Macon, Georgia. For a wedding.

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
It hasn't been always, but I have wanted to learn Cymraeg (Welsh) for a while. Haven't gotten to it.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
10 am Mass Saturday, watching the desk at the Oratory Saturday afternoon, noon Mass Sunday, Vespers and Benediction Sunday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home