Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Two little notes...
First off, I must confess that the biography of St. Philip I wrote has one error. You see, I read a biography which said that he was born on the Vigil of the Feast of St. Mary Magalene, so I assumed that meant that he was born on July 21. He was actually born on July 22- but at 2 am, so it was before sunrise and thus still the Vigil.
Secondly, I must confess that Lane Core is a bit too kind when he refers to my 'refurbished' blog. I'm afraid I'm too lazy to refurbish on my own. What actually happened is that my template got eaten by a bug and I had to start over.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. C said...

Happy St Philip's Day to you! and I do like the new look -- that light type on a dark background was a little hard on the eyes....

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home